The leeks were seeded way back in March and will continue to grow into November for their first harvest and then into January for their second harvest. One of the reasons we are holding them in the field so long is to see how they hold up to rust pressure.
Newsletter Sign up
Recent Blog Posts
- Harvesting Carrot Seed October 26, 2017
- Carrots Harvested! October 26, 2017
- Leeks, Rust and Frogs October 26, 2017
- BC Seed Gathering – BC Seed Trials Tour at UBC Farm October 15, 2017
- Gleaning from the Variety Showcase October 9, 2017