Bulking up BC’s Seed Capacity – Cooperatively!
The BC Eco Seed Co-operative is a producers’ co-operative committed to vegetable, herb, grain and cover crop seed that is ecologically-grown, open-pollinated, regionally-adapted, held in the public domain, and GE-free.
The Co-op’s mission is to increase the quantity and improve the quality of ecological and certified organic seed grown in BC. We believe seed sovereignty is an essential part of sustainable bio-regional food systems.
Newsletter Sign up
Recent Blog Posts
- BC Seed Gathering – BC Seed Trials Tour at UBC Farm October 15, 2017
- Gleaning from the Variety Showcase October 9, 2017
- Carrot Seed Harvest Started August 30, 2017
- 2017 BC Seed Gathering – Registration is Now Open August 17, 2017
- Field Day Beets – Golden Rhythm in Saanich August 9, 2017