Bulking up BC’s Seed Capacity – Cooperatively!
The BC Eco Seed Co-operative is a producers’ co-operative committed to vegetable, herb, grain and cover crop seed that is ecologically-grown, open-pollinated, regionally-adapted, held in the public domain, and GE-free.
The Co-op’s mission is to increase the quantity and improve the quality of ecological and certified organic seed grown in BC. We believe seed sovereignty is an essential part of sustainable bio-regional food systems.
Newsletter Sign up
Recent Blog Posts
- Richmond Seedy Saturday and 100 Year-Old Seeds! March 9, 2017
- Seeds, Politics, Ducks and Fungi – Farmer Submission February 21, 2017
- Final Seed Mentee Blog – Sahar Zandieh January 20, 2017
- It’s Seedy Saturday Season! January 11, 2017
- Final Seed Mentee Blog – Arzeena Hamir January 4, 2017