Bulking up BC’s Seed Capacity – Cooperatively!
The BC Eco Seed Co-operative is a producers’ co-operative committed to vegetable, herb, grain and cover crop seed that is ecologically-grown, open-pollinated, regionally-adapted, held in the public domain, and GE-free.
The Co-op’s mission is to increase the quantity and improve the quality of ecological and certified organic seed grown in BC. We believe seed sovereignty is an essential part of sustainable bio-regional food systems.
Newsletter Sign up
Recent Blog Posts
- Harvesting Carrot Seed October 26, 2017
- Carrots Harvested! October 26, 2017
- Leeks, Rust and Frogs October 26, 2017
- BC Seed Gathering – BC Seed Trials Tour at UBC Farm October 15, 2017
- Gleaning from the Variety Showcase October 9, 2017